More than 300 developers expressed their interest, so the competition is going to be fierce. Are you ready to show your mettle with your great, new app?
Here’s a quick rundown about how the App Star Awards work:
- You only need to submit a link to a video demonstration (around 30 – 45 seconds) of your app
- The app cannot be live in the App Store when you submit it, though it’s okay if it’s already been submitted to Apple for review.
- 15 apps will be selected as finalists and announced on the Appsfire blog on May 29
- Three winners will be selected by our all-star panel of judges and announced on June 5.
And of course, we’re giving away over $10,000 to our three lucky winners. We’re very excited to see some great, new apps and to reward some ambitious and talented developers!
The last reason to participate is to being reviewed by our awesome jury:
- Sarah Perez at TechCrunch
- Ryan Kim at GigaOM
- Laurent Gatignol at iPhon.fr [no typo]
- Jeff Scott at 148Apps
- Jamie Young at AppAdvice
- Jon Jordan at Pocketgamer.biz
- @Zee at TheNextWeb
- Orli Yakuel From Go2Web20